The 10th edition of The European Venture Summit - Europe's leading network and investment event for high-growth technological start-ups, venture capital investors and technological corporations is taking place on 5-6 December 2016 in Düsseldorf. It offers an incredible opportunity for entrepreneurs to grow their businesses across borders and engage directly with Europe’s most active investors. The European Venture Summit will present 100+ innovative ICT, Life Sciences and Cleantech companies from all over Europe to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts.
This year the summit’s special theme is ‘Disruptive Technologies’. Through EVS and our events during the year we aim to promote innovative companies, seeking for opportunities in the digital landscape. The opening of the European Venture Summit will focus on the theme, with leading experts in science and practice as keynote speakers to highlight the state-of-art and guide several discussion sessions.
• 100+ companies presenting in 20 different sector-focused presentations sessions:
• Between 100 and 120 expert investors are recruited to provide feedback in the company presentations sessions to the presenters
• 15 Speakers for the 3 Plenary Discussion Sessions & 4 Key Note Speakers as well as 30 Speakers for the Roundtable Discussion Sessions
• Some 100 paying delegates are expected
• Some 50 representatives from the Hosting Region and Cities
EVS in bullets:
• Europe’s largest tech investment and matchmaking event
• Annual flagship event of Europe Unlimited
• Presentations by the Top 120 Companies selected though the European Venture Contest
• Attended by over 400 people, of which 200 of Europe’s most active venture capital or corporate investors
• Attended by high-tech entrepreneurs, advisors, corporates and government partners
• Presentation sessions, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings, discussion sessions, partner roundtables and more
Get the latest news and updates about our Community